Thursday, April 8, 2010

Behind the Times...

So here are some reasons I haven't blogged in a few weeks......

1- EDP Fashion show for Sowers of hope.2. Belly Dancing Recital #2

3. Festival of Colors
4. End of the semester and Final projects and papers.... Booooo.......
(I put this picture because I wrote a big paper on the effects of tourism on the Island)

5-
Oh yeah-
and I
Got Engaged


I am super excited. We are getting married August 6th. Gonna be honest, so far wedding planning is not my favorite but I know it'll be great! I hope you can all come!

xoxo
Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! I'm excited for you! And August 6 is a great date!(it just so happens to be my birthday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, why are you such a gorgeous model?? Amazing. I want some tips!

    And also, I WILL BE IN UTAH this AUG. I am SO EXCITED!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your engagement Stephanie! Oh my goodness that's exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove everything about this post.

    ReplyDelete