Saturday, November 7, 2009

Behind on the Times.

I am a textbook definition hobby jumper. I have many hobbies but usually only one or two at a time get any attention from me. I have been super obsessed with Interior Design and going to the gym (two very worthy time spenders.) But I have seriously neglected my music collection. It has been crying out to me "Stephanie Stephanie.... How can you listen to this album again! You need something new!"

These are some new albums that I only recently realized have been released, right under my nose while I was too busy reading Elle Decor.

WEEZER-- Raditude

Imogen Heap -- Ellipse
(what beautiful cover art!!)



MUSE -- The Resistance


MIKA -- The Boy Who Knew too Much


My Ears have been missing out.


Congratulations to my dear friend Connie- who is getting married today! Love you Connie!

And also props to Regina Spektor for putting on the most amazing show I have seen in years. (Sorry Camille.) And Yes, I need one more picture on my blog of this beautiful mousy-haired musical genious.


(PS is anyone going to see Imogen Heap next Thursday? I want to go... but have no one to go with :/ )

3 comments:

  1. I'm going, you can carpool with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had ANY money I would go with you to Imogen Heap. For sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Thanks for the shout-out. I'm a married woman, woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete