Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Hilarious Sister.

A few weeks ago my sister asked me to film her for this video. She is an aspiring mash-up artist. Well the most famous (in her opinion) mash-up artist asked for people to send in videos of themselves dancing for this song. Her video made the cut! woohoo!

She is the one dancing in front of a yellowish wall with a framed picture of of a cartoon Robin and Batman picture in the black T and jeans.

Watch it to the end.
Yep. That one.



*Sarcastic tears* I'm so proud of you fulfilling your dream sister!
No but really, I think it's cool.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the whole thing and I'm SO glad I did. First of all, PLEASE tell Miss P that she is HOT. I mean, HOT. The hottest behb on that whole video and her robin-P action was just as HOT.

    Ya know, I had an unreal respect for Patricia before, but now... now I'm just wishing I was more like her.
    Seriously, where did this woman come from???
    And those dance moves? O-EM-GEE.

    ReplyDelete