Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Time Capsule

So, you know how Facebook now shows all of your old messages with a person whenever you send a message, or chat? It is so funny to see ancient messages stored from years and years ago.

This is a prime one that I stumbled upon while sending a message to my friend Hailey.


The cray thing is that I sent this message to her four days after I met my husband! Of course, I didn't know it at the time. Husb and I met randomly in a friends apartment, and he noticed me immediately, and tried to chat me up, but I was so oblivious because I was hearbreakingly obsessed this other boy who turned out to be not so interested.
Sigh**
Luckily for ridiculous little me Husb was persistent and we eventually ended up where we are today! Murried!!
It's so nice to look back and realize that everything happens for a reason. Even when things seem hopeless they really, truly, never are!

And here's a love picture from our recent vacation to a cabin in heber! Because... why not!
xo
PS thanks Hailey for the chat! I hope it's ok that I posted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment