Thursday, September 17, 2009

Look at these awesome covered classic books offered by Penguin Classics.
Amazing. Hooray for Good Design!
This Spectrum of books of all shapes and sizes makes me smile. Does it make you smile?
Maybe i should bring home a book case again. I had one before, but it is a pain to move from apartment to apartment. I probably have too many books with black, white or brown covers to pull this off.

I finished the time consuming project of my Birds of Paradise garland.
Here:

They are neatly hanging from the bottom of the kitchen cabinets. It is nice to wake up to the sound of birds chirping again. I am, you see, convinced that they come to life during the hour of sunrise. just kidding.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Am new here--just wanted to tell you that I love love LOVE those book shots! Swoon!

    xox

    ReplyDelete