Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Commenting is fixed, thank you very much. Also, I was able to discover all the comments you have left over the past couple months. it was so awesome to go through and see all of the likes and love that you guys send me, so thanks for that!

I am getting a little antsy in life. (happens every once and a while.) So I am trying to convince Husb to take me away for my birthday this weekend! St. George? Vegas? I'd even love a night in Salt Lake.

I surely love to travel.

If you don't know me very well, or remember details about my life (which I don't expect most people too) You'll know that I graduated in Geography with an emphasis in Travel and tourism. So as a celebration of my graduation coming up in three weeks I think we should take a trip. It makes sense, doesn't it?

1 comment: