Monday, April 4, 2011

Ink

I want to do more ink drawing. (and by "more" I mean any!)
haven't done any since high school.
My new goal is to not only wantercolor but also, to do a drawing every day. Just a small one.

Last night I couldn't sleep, so I made curtains, and did some hemming, altering and mending that needed to be done on clothes.
I love when motivation and inspiration strike at the same time.
Is it always in the middle of the night for anyone else?

My car is making an awful crunching sound. I called and asked my mom to drive me to the gym. Embarassing? Perhaps. Worth it? YES!

xo
steph

PS since I started blogging again (kind of) in the last couple months I haven't gotten any comments. Which is fine, because I usually just post a picture or a song. But would somebody comment, because I'm afraid my blog is broken, and I'd just like to make sure it's not. thanks.

6 comments:

  1. It's definitely not broken.
    I'm loving the inspiring things you're posting.

    My inspiring moments don't come in the middle of the night but certainly at times that are completely inappropriate.
    At work. ALL THE TIME. When I'm trapped behind my desk. I've been making rubber stamps lately. SO FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you are blogging again. it's inspiring. don't get discouraged. i adore that pillow closest to the front. perfeccction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps- i'm up at 3:17 right now, wishing i could do more that teeter on the computer by my apartment is so mini i can hardly walk without making such a rukus and i don't want to wake my sleeping husband up! how do you SEW at such an hour?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I'm commenting...in hopes that it works and your blog is not in fact broken.

    You're so artistic. I love it. And I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, those ink drawings are gorgeous! But of course they are, everything that you do/like usually is.

    ReplyDelete