Sunday, April 3, 2011

watercolor

Lily Moon

Back in January I was totally bored and didn't know what to do with myself. So, I decided I would paint a watercolor ever day in no more than 45 minutes. Well, the truth is that I only did two, and then Husb hurt his back and ended up being off work for a month. Out the window went all of my time to myself. (not that I was sad about it, in fact I wasn't at all.)

So this week i am going to try to pick back up where I left off with my water-coloring.

xo

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, that's an amazing goal. You and your creativity are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did NOTTTTT draw that. seriously?! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right! i totally did not draw that. I wish. It's from the etsy shop linked below. :)

    ReplyDelete