Sunday, April 17, 2011

dear...

Dear Keri,

You are my best friend in the whole world.
We spent our childhood summers together growing up.
You were my maid of Honor
Also, you're my blood, my love, my cousin Keri.

I convinced (although you might deny it) You to go to the BYU Jerusalem center. You're there now and will be coming home on friday.

I am so excited to compare stories.
I mean, come on. check out these pics.

I told you before you left that you didn't understand it now, but the moment we saw each other after you get home we'd start to cry, because we just knew that the other one GOT IT.

Some of you know what I'm talking about. Yes you. One of the 80.
As a connoisseur of study abroads I can fully and soundly say that there is nothing like the JC bond.
If you then you just.... GET IT.
You understand the magic, the power, the sacredness. You get it.




I can't wait to see you.
I'm so glad that even though we didn't go together, we will always have THIS
xo
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment