Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To Do..

I want chips. You know. The Lime kind. They are super good. That is what I want right now.
I found a bunch of my old change at my parents house. there was 10 bucks in quarters, dimes, nickels and pennys. Maybe I will go buy chips.


Last night I had a dream that I came home to find my mom reading CosmoGirl. I don't think that will ever happen. How many times can I say ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!

Someone please google CosmoGirl and see what pops up. Please take the "Why don't I have a boyfriend quiz."

http://www.cosmogirl.com/guys/quizzes/why-dont-you-have-boyfriend

I couldn't resist.
You will find questions like these:
"your older sister takes you to a party while visiting her at college. Where can she find you?"
"you totally rocked your SATs! Who do you tell?"
This crap is priceless.
Apparently I don't have a boyfriend because "I am booked!"
Well that's a relief.

What i really should be doing is much less interesting. I need to be writing a paper on this:
One page done. Two to go.
Not Bad.



I don't understand how this qualifies as a "small picture"

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, I have so been craving chips and salsa too! And i love love the lime kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just Alt + "Print Screen"ed the whole page and cut the results out in paint. Then I linked the image on my blog. Hahaha. There's a way around everything and I'm the master stolen images. Fufufu.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that will ever happen


    Get More Details

    ReplyDelete